Service Delivery Analyst
Please note, this is a contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Purpose and Objectives:
The IT Service Desk (Service Level Analyst) is responsible for pro-actively supporting the existing IT Service Desk Management team in ensuring successful delivery of all parts of the current service level agreement. The Service Level Analyst is accountable for weekly/monthly SLA operational reporting and the associated management summary. In addition, daily ad-hoc reporting is required to support operational topics. The Service Level Analyst reports directly to the IT Service Desk Management team and will ensure:
• Ensure that Incidents are managed in accordance with the Service Level Manager service levels and appropriate problem records are triggered.
• Ensure the SLA’s and service quality are achieved.
• Provide input on Continuous Service Improvement based on reporting from both Incident and Problem Management.
• Build and maintain relationships with colleagues.
Main Requirements for the role:
Previous experience implementing or enhancing IT service management functions, including service desk, KPIs and SLAs is highly desirable
• Advanced experience in creating operational reports and associated management summaries and drive improvement recommendations. (SLA report generation)
• Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends
• Using trend analysis identify and create problem records
• Standardise service quality through identifying and reducing the impact of long running incidents
• Initiate service quality improvements which will increase the first contact resolution rate.
• Review and document current processes, identifying any areas for improvement within current processes and recommend solutions
• Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
• Excellent organisational skills
• 4 years previous IT Service Desk and/or Call Centre experience required
• Incident/Service/Problem Management experience – including business expectations and communication
• An ITIL v3 qualification is essential
• 3rd Level Qualification related to IT, Business, Analytics etc