Danish Speaking Server Support Engineer
My client, one of the biggest IT companies in the world located in Dublin is looking for a Danish Speaking Support Engineer.
The Customer Solution Centres provide remote technical support to important industry standard server and storage customers, onsite engineers, partners and distributors. Their top priority is Customer Satisfaction, and therefore, always keeping the customer informed and setting correct expectations is key to their success.
The multinational teams work from Monday to Friday 7:00-16:00. They provide all their employees relevant technical training on a regular basis.
We are looking for candidates with strong interest in IT along with willingness to learn and grow in the company.
Key aspects of the role include:
- To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
- Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration and email
- Dealing with enquiries which can vary from product features, specifications and repairs to configuration assistance.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgement and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and technical answers along with a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Track and document customer and problem information.
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English and Danish
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Highly flexible to change in a fast-paced working environment
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
- An eagerness and willingness to develop in the role
- Experience (or operational awareness) with Windows Server and Red Hat operating systems
- Experience (or operational awareness) with virtualization VMware ESX or Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Industry Standard Servers / Server architecture
- Good knowledge of Networking and SAN
- Certification in A+ and N+ preferred
- Cisco certification an advantage
- Full time permanent positions
- Health & Pension benefits
- Onsite gym and canteen
- Training and certification opportunities
- Reward programs for high performers
- Opportunities for advancement
To apply for this role or ask any further information please contact Francesca Ludovico at email@example.com or call 01-8536700