Site Merchandiser (Nordic)
E-commerce continues to be one of the fastest growing and exciting areas of technology and the consumer audience. My client continues to make significant investments in digital and ecommerce marketing and, of course, innovative technology. If you like a team that offers the fast-paced, high-energy culture of a start-up - blended with the more mature planning, strategic thinking and resource investment, then this may your next strategic career move.
The EMEA Regional Digital Stores team is looking for a Merchandiser to help manage the Western European sites.
Specific responsibilities of the Site Merchandiser include;
- Coordinating site updates with the regional teams, particularly the Marketing PM, and wider groups that look after specific product lines.
- Updating key banner placements on the site: from planning through execution and impact analysis.
- Implementing and analyzing the effect of different sales strategies within the Western European region and comparing with results from other regions.
- Managing and prioritising multiple projects simultaneously with excellent attention to detail.
- Supporting the overall site vision and ensuring a quality customer experience while focusing on project goals and delivery dates.
- Providing clear communication to stakeholders.
- Fluent in either Swedish, Finnish or Norwegian.
- Self-starter and a proactive problem solver with a drive to achieve results.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills.
- Degree or equivalent experience.
- A character that exemplifies Microsoft values including integrity, honesty, openness, personal excellence, constructive self-criticism, continual self-improvement, and mutual respect.
- Experience of working in a global ecommerce web environment or an operations / data centre.