Global Collections Analyst
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we’re bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people & businesses around the world.
Our Finance Team is building the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand
We’re building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA
- Manage the Accounts Receivable ticketing queue and maintain on a daily basis
- Manage a portfolio of global accounts and ensure timely collections on a daily basis
- Partner with the International collections team ensuring that efficient Order to Cash processes are aligned globally
- Assist with Cash Application on a daily basis for numerous multi-currency bank accounts
- Complete ad hoc projects that require data mining and analytical skills
- 4+ years’ experience in multinational accounts receivable & cash applications experience
- Experience with international clients preferred
- Execution-focused and detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity
- Great customer service skills to assist in query resolution
- Execution-focused with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Experience working in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and meet numerous deadlines
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in English, written and spoken is required.
- Spanish or French a plus
Sound interesting? Contact me on claire.young@ manpower.ie / firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply NOW!! We are arranging phone screens ASAP!