Quality Assurance Administrator
MAIN DUTIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Obtain an understanding of each Division’s underwriting procedures, policies & processes
- Knowledge of data entry to OpenBox+ and/or Open Co (in-house system).
- Quality assurance of processed work completed by Offshore team.
- Maintaining records in respect of quality assurance.
- Photocopying, scanning and general administration.
- To act in accordance with all applicable Supervisory Bodies, principles, rules and regulations.
TECHNICAL SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Use of computer software including a high degree of Excel understanding
- RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- 6 months office administration experience
- 1 year’s work experience in insurance environment
- Educated to Degree level
- PERSONAL SKILLS
- Well-presented and business-like
- Professional outlook
- Good team player / Working as part of a team
- Flexible / Responsible
- Very good interpersonal skills
- Adapt to a pressured environment
- Capable of working to a deadline when required
RISK ASSURANCE RESPONSIBILITIES
- To operate all controls as instructed within area of responsibility
- To report any ineffective control to the Control Owner
To report any risk related concerns to the Risk Assurance function
If this is something you are interested in please apply now, we are arranging phone interviews