Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we’re bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people & businesses around the world.
We’re building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
Every Dropboxer plays a key role in helping us find and recruit amazing people, and our recruiting team leads the charge by coordinating these efforts. It’s no easy task to identify and attract the top talent in the world, but when you have the support of the entire company, it’s incredibly fun and rewarding. That’s what makes recruiting at Dropbox special.
Our recruiting team is responsible for finding our most valuable asset: our people.
We find and hire the people who will shape our product and our company and Candidate Coordinators are the engine that makes the recruiting team go.
In this role, you’ll handle everything from reviewing resumes to scheduling and hosting interviews to ensuring candidates have an amazing experience throughout the recruiting process. We're looking for people who are jacks of all trades: super organized, great at working with people, and skilled at getting people where they need to be at the right time.
Great candidate coordinators are not only passionate about building great teams, but also about being great teammates. If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Partner closely with recruiters to help candidates through the interview process
- Schedule (and reschedule) interviews, meetings (phone screens, onsites, lunches, events, etc.), candidate debrief sessions, and reference checks to strict deadlines with busy stakeholders
- Interface with the admin team to resolve any conflicts between interviews and other commitments
- Help candidates arrange travel; process credit card authorization forms and reimbursement forms
- Provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless; make sure candidate gets a true picture of what life is like at Dropbox
- Prior recruiting or HR experience preferred; track record of leadership in campus
- Engineering recruitment experience an advantage
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people
- Passion for building and being a part of high performing teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English