German Junior Website Development / Digital Marketing
I am looking for German Speakers who have a passion for Digital Marketing and Website Content development for one of the biggest tech companies in the world.
URGENT: START DATE 6TH JUNE. RELOCATION PACKAGE OFFERED.
The company is located in a lovely area in the city centre of Dublin!
A little bit of technical knowledge is required, although you will be fully trained and supported by the company.
The main purpose of the role would be to assist business clients with optimising the speed of their mobile websites.
No hands-on coding or technical support would be required, but you should have a basic knowledge, even just theoretical, of website development.
The focus of the role will be to:
- Communicate with online advertisers and internal sales and services teams via phone, email, chat and video
- Give guidance, support, and train customers on how to optimise their mobile website
- Fluency in German and English
- Team player
- Attention to details and quality
- Willingness to be part of a full training programme
- Interest in learn and understand how mobile websites work and how they can be optimised for speed.
- A minimum knowledge/Interest in technical aspects of websites, e.g. the various platforms on which websites operate (CMS), how pictures can be optimised for size (Photoshop), etc.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Possibility to start as soon as possible
There are a number of various career paths one can follow once successful in this role, from Managerial, through Technical, Subject Matter Expert, Quality or Process Excellence.
Please feel free to apply if you are a recent graduate, or you are just passionate and competent about this kind of job!
We offer interesting work onsite a globally admired technology company, an attractive compensation package, valuable training and career progression opportunities across the globe.
Please send your CV to email@example.com