Hebrew Business Development Executive
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there’s no limit to what people can do. We’re a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realizing ambitious ideas.
We’re building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
The Business Development role is all about generating lead volume for our mid-market and enterprise teams while helping people understand the many ways in which technology can simplify their professional lives.
- Develop and qualify opportunities with small to large businesses
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with sales representatives to build a pipeline for their product
- Explain how to bring value to customers' storage and collaboration needs
- Delight every user with each interaction
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- MUST have STAMP 4VISA
- Strong academic background with bachelor’s degree
- Fluency in Hebrew AND English is required
- 0-2 years experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Avid technology user and a vocal technology evangelist
- Proven track record of exceeding high-volume sales targets and experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies
Learn more about life in the company
Sound interesting? Apply now..
Or if you have a friend who would be interested-tell them about this amazing opportunity!!
Apply for Hebrew Business Development Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly