SMB Customer Success Representative
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 600 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 + businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there’s no limit to what people can do. We’re a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realizing ambitious ideas.
We’re building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
You will be joining a team focused on better understanding how to bring more value to our SMB customers, and constantly testing how human interactions can add more on top of our self-serve engine. As part of a new experiment, we are building a team of scaled account managers focusing on retaining and growing our existing SMB customers.
That’s why we are looking for people able to both delight customers while selling them the value of our solutions, and who are excited about joining a new project which will require them to learn fast, adapt and constantly think about how to improve processes.
As an SMB Customer Account Rep you will the be point of contact for a big pool of SMB Dropbox Business teams. You will have to proactively reach out to them in order to improve the way they use the solution and perceive the value of Dropbox Business. Your goal will be to bring them to renewal and to grow the associated revenue.
- Actively own and manage a large portfolio of existing SMB Dropbox Business teams and be their preferred point of contact
- Increase renewal rate by boosting adoption and reducing churn
- Sell the value of Dropbox Business to customers and explain how to make the most out of it
- Quickly understand customers’ needs and environment (IT, stakeholders, budget, strategy)
- Close renewal and upsell deals
- Collaborate with other functions in the company : sales, finance, CX
- Be part of one of the first experiments on scaled account management and help shape the processes
- Successful experience in a customer-facing role
- Fluency in English; any other language is a bonus
- Track record of achieving ambitious goals
- Avid technology user and a vocal technology evangelist
- Self starter : knows what to do when they are not told what to do
- Prior sales experience is a bonus, but not a must have
Learn more about life in the company
Sound interesting? Apply now..
Or if you have a friend who would be interested-tell them about this amazing opportunity!!