Dutch or German Junior Account Manager
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You desire a technology sales career based on the best customer management and business consultancy skills around.
You're passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases.
You have impeccable relationship skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with.
If this is you, there are a lot of people who are adopting our product and we would love your help in taking care of our customers!
Our Sales Development Program is an intensive two year program, where we provide incredible industry leading training, management, mentoring and guidance to individuals looking to grow a career in the lucrative industry of software sales.
Upon completion of the initial training program, you will be prepared to enter the Corporate Customer success team, managing customers around the world and helping them to grow their business.
As you will be managing and developing existing accounts, you will not do any cold calling.
As a member of our corporate team entering through our Sales Development program, you will:
- Experience a dedicated intensive 4-week initial training program on technology, the industry, sales and our company corporate values.
- Fluent in English AND German or Dutch
- Own a book of business with assigned clients that you are responsible to grow.
- You will establish a trusted adviser relationship to achieve and expand customer goals resulting in up sells and cross sells.
- You will nurture customers for our advocacy and positive participation in our community.
- You will be responsible for driving product adoption, and program managing escalations thereby ensuring retention and long-term satisfaction.
- Fluency in French is a plus
- You're driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it's just who you are. Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use. You want to help and serve our customers: They win, so you win. You are both an Individual and Team Player
- 0-4 years' experience
- Required-- Fluent in English AND one or more of the following languages: Dutch, German and/or French
- Sales, account management and customer service experience a plus
- Understanding of pipeline management
- Customer success, sales, customer service a plus
- Familiarity with IT industry/Software and/or technically curious
- Technical or Business degree a plus
- Exposure to Salesforce, Gainsight, and Zendesk a plus
- Basic understanding of sales process and basic negotiation capability
- HIGH energy and highly motivated by success
- Highly competitive strong drive, willingness to learn and make a serious commitment to developing your career.
We offer a great starting salary + bonuses, great benefits, a permanent contract and great career progression in one of the most amazing companies ever. What are you waiting for?
Apply! Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org