Customer Care Agent
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there’s no limit to what people can do. We’re a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realizing ambitious ideas.
We’re building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
You will be working with a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realizing ambitious ideas. The Customer Experience team simplifies how users and customers interact with Dropbox. They focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where they can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience..
- Gain a solid knowledge of the Dropbox product offerings
- Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical users
- Turn around user perception by providing proactive call backs
- Provide a high quality post support experience with users
- Delight every user with each interaction
- Collecting feedback on support experience as well as potential areas for product/process improvement
- Collaboration with internal CX stake holders
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a customer facing role
- Outbound call experience
- Avid technology user
- English native speaker
- Highly personable and confident, great communicator and can demonstrate empathy
- You have existing interest and knowledge of Dropbox
- You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
- You must be available to work evenings
If you are interested in this position please apply directly or contact me on email@example.com