Field Service Engineer
Purpose of Role:
To provide comprehensive technical support and service to internal and external customers and for all service products and services.
To work within department objectives to support the company Balanced Scorecard.
To ensure Customer standards are implemented and adhered to and punctuality is upheld.
To work with the Area Planner
1. Carry out repairs, service and start ups to processing equipment.
2 Carry out commissioning of processing equipment.
3 To work with a team of Service Engineers
4 To fault find on processing equipment.
5 To be a member of a 24/7 Plantcare team, 1 week in 4, when required.
6 Complete Project Handover if applicable or required to do so.
7 Have Health & Safety awareness & work within Safe systems of work.
8. Have commercial awareness
9. Undertake continual training and development of skills
1. To carry out customer visits in conjunction with technical issues, assisting the Area Account Manager, the Area Service Manager, plant commissioning and breakdowns.
2. To carry out courtesy calls as and when requested, to support sales and project opportunities.
Experience working with Allen Bradley is A plus,
Must be willing to travel with work,
If interested please contact me on 016455215 or email me at email@example.com