German Content Reviewer *B2/Intermediate/Advanced German*
Do you speak German on an intermediate / advanced level? Do you want to have a chance to improve and practice your German while developing your career?
Then read further, this might be the chance of your life!
We currently have 8 openings for Content Review Agents with intermediate / advanced German to start on the 3rd July 2017.
The main purpose of the roles would be to extract content from websites, assess main messages and keywords and create 1-2 line pieces of text to reflect the content of the website.
The websites are in German so advanced understanding of the language is a must.
There would be no need to communicate verbally in German - the nature of the role is purely content-review and text extraction.
We are happy to consider candidates with any background - candidates with no work experience will also be considered.
To succeed in this position you need to be:
- Quality- and detail focused
- Process-orientated - job holders will need to adhere to strict workflows and process guidelines
- Adaptable and open to change - ways of working may change and adaptability is key.
- Understanding of German language (intermediate/advanced is enough
- Fluency in English
We will provide extensive training which will equip you to do the job well.
There are a number of various career paths one can follow once successful in this role, from Managerial, through Technical, Subject Matter Expert, Quality or Process Excellence.
You will get:
- Permanent contract
- Opportunity to grow within a big international tech company
- Working in an international and fun environment
- Possibility to improve your German skills
- And much more!
Apply now! Send your cv to email@example.com