Graduate IT Support - SAP Citywest, Dublin
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an IT Support Agent, you will act as the first point of contact for all internal SAP employees for infrastructure based issues. Using our phone and ticket system, you will ensure the IT Incidents are resolved and Services Requests are fulfilled within a given SLA. This is carried out in process driven environment by utilizing our Knowledge Base and collaborating with 2nd and 3rd level teams on a regional and global basis.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Fully qualify all incoming IT calls, chats and support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Apply solutions, workarounds, patches and fixes as defined in our Knowledge Base
- Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
- Update our internal Knowledge Base to ensure all new solutions are made available to all IT support teams.
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification - Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 2nd Language is an advantage
- ITIL process knowledge would be a benefit
- Customer Focus
- Quality Focus
- Problem solving
Please note, you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client SAP.