Sales Advisor- Attraction
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we’re not stopping there. We’re home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
Imagine promoting something that everybody can enjoy; something that appeals to everyone from four-year-olds to grandparents. Couple that with a brand that is instantly recognisable and you can see why we’re welcomed into over 11 million households across the UK and Ireland. Join us as a Sales Advisor in our Contact Centre and bring your passion to the dynamic and inclusive team that makes sure our products are enjoyed across the country.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from:
• Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
• A free Sky Q premium package
• ½ price phone & broadband
• An excellent pension scheme
• Private health care
• Maternity Benefit
• A share save scheme
• Comprehensive product and sales training
• Great range of other benefits which fit around your needs too
Your Key Responsibilities:
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will engage with existing customers and have great conversations to ensure that they are getting the best out of their Sky package. Responsibilities include:
• Working to meet daily and weekly targets
• Solving customer queries in an efficient and professional manner
• Tailoring solutions to match Sky products to the needs of our customers
• Using your listening and influencing skills
• Doing the right thing for our customers
• Naturally driven to meet targets
• A strong communicator with an engaging personality
• Customer focused with strong problem solving skills
• Open to learning new skills and be flexible with your approach
• Motivated by working as part of a great team
• Passionate about all things Sky
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented and collaborative people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Sky is happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Background Check.
Believe in Better