Part-Time Customer Service Advisor
Sky is Europe's leading entertainment company and serves over 22 million customers across five countries. Our business in the UK and Ireland has come a long way since starting out as a satellite broadcaster in 1989 and we’re not stopping there.We’re home to award-winning teams for everything from Customer Service to Marketing, from Technology to Finance, meaning there’s plenty of opportunity for you, no matter what your career goals.
We are happy to announce that we are looking for Part-Time Customer Service Advisors to work in our Contact Centre in Dublin City. If successful in this role, you will work three evening shifts between Monday - Friday (these shifts are 4 hours long each) and a full 8 hour shift every Saturday or Sunday. This would mean that the successful candidate will work 20 hours per week in our Contact Centre!
Making each and every one of our customers feel special drives us to deliver brilliant TV, broadband and telephony products to more than 11 million households across the UK and Ireland. That’s why our people are critical to our success and keep our customers coming back for more. Join us as a Customer Service Advisor and you’ll become part of an exciting team that’s working to offer the best service in the country.
As a valued employee of Sky, you’ll benefit from:
• Basic Salary + Uncapped Commission
• A free Sky Q premium package
• ½ price phone & broadband
• An excellent pension scheme
• Private health care
• Maternity Benefit
• A share save scheme
• Comprehensive product and sales training
• Great range of other benefits which fit around your needs too
Your Key Responsibilities:
As a member of the Customer Service Team, you will engage with existing customers and have great conversations to ensure that they are getting the best out of their Sky package. Responsibilities include:
• Working to meet daily and weekly targets
• Solving customer queries in an efficient and professional manner
• Tailoring solutions to match Sky products to the needs of our customers
• Using your listening and influencing skills
• Doing the right thing for our customers
• Naturally driven to meet targets
• A strong communicator with an engaging personality
• Customer focused with strong problem solving skills
• Open to learning new skills and be flexible with your approach
• Motivated by working as part of a great team
• Passionate about all things Sky
If you’re ready to work in a dynamic environment alongside talented and collaborative people who take pride in delivering great results, apply today.
Sky is happy to talk flexible working.
It’s our people that make Sky Europe’s leading entertainment company. That’s why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
If you are successful in your application for this role, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your Background Check.
Believe in Better