Helpdesk Support Agent (Fluency in German)- South/West Dublin
My client, a successful International company is currently seeking a Helpdesk Support Agent.
The purpose of your job is to provide Helpdesk support for our customer's employees.
Your main responsibility will be to respond and resolve customer queries and requests, utilising a suite of support options (email and phone) in line with agreed service levels, thus ensuring the ultimate customer experience.
In addition, you will also support a team of Travel & Expenses Analysts in managing T&E reports.
Therefore you will be responsible for providing an exceptional, professional service to our clients and their employees.
To be successful in this role, you must utilise your own initiative to provide a professional service to customers by ensuring that all problems are pursued from initial contact to final resolution, in accordance with guidelines and procedures.
* Leaving Certificate or equivalent
* Excellent PC skills
* Previous call centre experience desirable
* Office experience desirable
* Fluent German and English speaker
* Level required for both languages - fluent/native language
* Customer Focused - ability to interact with client's employees and ensure issues are resolved to the client's satisfaction
* Results focused - highly driven and motivated, works well to deadlines.
* Problem solving - ability to make decisions and to work on own initiative without supervision.
* Ability to multi-task - able to handle competing tasks and projects.
* Excellent team worker.
* Excellent communication (both written & oral), organisational and interpersonal skills
* Excellent attention to detail. End to end process approach.
If you think this is a good opportunity to gain experience within an exciting & fast growing organisation send me your CV today to bruna.alves manpower.ie