Junior Finnish Storage Support Engineer
Our Customer Solution Centers provide remote technical support to important industry standard server and storage customers, onsite engineers, partners and distributors. Our top priority is Customer Satisfaction, and therefore, always keeping the customer informed and setting correct expectations is key to our success.
The multinational teams work from Monday to Friday 7:00-16:00. We provide all our employees relevant technical training on a regular basis. We are looking for candidates with strong interest in IT along with willingness to learn and grow in the company.
Successful candidate will be placed in server, storage or backup systems team depending on their skill set.
Key aspects of the role include:
- To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
- Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration and email
- Dealing with inquiries which can vary from product features, specifications and repairs to configuration assistance.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and technical answers along with a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Track and document customer and problem information.
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English and Finnish
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
- An eagerness and willingness to develop in the role
- SAN environment, LAN, StoreServ, Enterprise Virtual Arrays and Storage Systems - knowledge of SAN appliances, Mass/Storage and NAS would also be useful
- Basic understanding of Industry Standard Servers (Proliant and Blades)
- Microsoft OS, VMware and/or Linux - knowledge of HP-UX and Solaris is an advantage
- Full time permanent position after 11 months contract
- Health & Pension benefits
- Onsite gym and canteen
- Training and certification opportunities
- Reward programs for high performers
- Opportunities for advancement
Please apply by sending your cv to email@example.com