Business Development Executive - Recruitment Sector
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive to join our team here in Dublin. You will be accountable for the delivery of the business development and relationship management strategy for ManpowerGroup Ireland (www.manpower.ie) Experis (www.experis.ie) and Proservia (www.proservia.ie)
- Champion the business development strategy for ManpowerGroup Ireland
- Accountable for the achievement of performance targets based on business development & relationship management activities.
- Responsible for the identification and development of relationships with employers, semi-state bodies & service providers
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns to generate leads
- Engage with colleagues in Manpower, Experis & Proservia to ensure alignment of business development strategy to corporate strategy
- Develop new initiatives that will grow and enhance the ManpowerGroup brand.
Skills & Experience
- BA Degree in related field
- 2- 3 year’s experience in a target driven environment.
- Proven experience of business development and client management at a corporate level
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners.
- Highly motivated, energetic, results driven individual
- Proficiency in MS office
Apply for Business Development Executive - Recruitment Sector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly