CIC Support Associate Engineer (German speaker) - SAP Galway
Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.
The Customer Interaction Centre
As part of the SAP Customer Interaction Centre team, you would primarily be supporting customers via phone, email, chat and webform. You will assist in the prioritisation of customer’s technical cases by analysing the effect on their business from a commercial perspective. In the CIC, you will find yourself in a friendly learning environment where you can grow and develop your career by becoming involved in different tasks within the department. You will experience a stimulating environment that promotes team work and collaboration. Joining the Customer Interaction Centre will lay your foundations for a successful career in SAP in a fast-paced dynamic team lead by a management who recognise outstanding performance. Benefits include complimentary tea, coffee, lunch, onsite Costa Coffee.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- You will provide high-quality customer interactions through the processing of inbound customer calls, emails, chats and webforms.
- Analysing customer’s non-technical queries, researching possible solutions and providing easily understood guidance.
- Evaluating from a commercial perspective how the customer’s technical issue affects their daily business processes through the gathering of comprehensive business impact information.
- You will assist customers in navigating the SAP Support landscape and proactively look for opportunities to educate
- You will collaborate with colleagues across local and global SAP teams, engaging with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customer cases are resolved efficiently and effectively.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Commitment to providing the best in customer service
- Dedicated team player with a collaborative mindset
- Passionate about innovation and continuous improvement
- Strong time management, prioritization and multi-tasking capabilities.
- Enjoys and thrives on performing multiple tasks and responsibilities at once
- Flexible to work shifts, weekends and Bank Holidays
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Graduate of an IT or Business related field
- Fluency in English and German with excellent communication skills
Apply for CIC Support Associate Engineer (German speaker) - SAP Galway
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly