Looking for the greatest junior Danish OR Finnish Storage Support Engineer!
My client, one of the biggest tech companies worldwide is looking for a Danish and a Finnish storage support engineer (one of each, don't worry you don't need to be fluent in both languages :D) to work in the European HQ in Dublin.
You would be working in this lovely area, not far from the city centre but also close to the nature. You'll be surrounded by cute bunnies and a beautiful green space :) How cool is that?!
The multinational teams work from Monday to Friday 7:00-16:00. They provide all their employees relevant technical training on a regular basis and I can tell you, they are the best training ever! It is definitely worth it. The team is great, people are all very friendly and if you like a multicultural environment that's definitely the place for you.
We are looking for candidates with strong interest in IT along with willingness to learn and grow in the company. Ideal for recent grads, anybody that wants to take a step forward in their tech support/customer service career or even self-learners with a strong tech orientation :) The career opportunities are huge, you can develop yourself in several fields and if someday you want to start a career in management that's a great place to start. The successful candidate will be placed in server, storage or backup systems team depending on their skill set.
Key aspects of the role include:
- To provide first-line technical support to meet customer expectations.
- Work remotely to diagnose and solve customer problems, over the phone, via web collaboration and email
- Dealing with inquiries which can vary from product features, specifications and repairs to configuration assistance.
- Taking full ownership of each customer case, using your independent judgment and experience to diagnose and troubleshoot problems or identify cases for escalation.
- Deliver individual performance based on metrics and related targets
- Be responsible for delivering timely, accurate customer support and technical answers along with a high degree of customer service satisfaction.
- Be a central part of identifying improvement opportunities.
- Track and document customer and problem information.
- Continually develop technical and customer service skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English and one of the following languages: Finnish or Danish
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to high change environment
- Be able to work as part of a strong and collaborative team
- An eagerness and willingness to develop in the role
- Experience with backup/storage systems/Tape/Disks
- Experience with Linux based and Windows Server operating systems
- Experience with virtualization VMware ESX or Hyper-V
- Knowledge of Industry Standard Servers / Server architecture
- Good knowledge of Networking and SAN infrastructure is desirable
- Certification in A+ and N+ is desirable
- Cisco certification an advantage, but don't worry if you don't have it. The company will be more than happy to support you financially with that (or with any other relevant education program). And we all know how expensive these courses can be.
- SAN environment, LAN, StoreServ, Enterprise Virtual Arrays and Storage Systems - knowledge of SAN appliances, Mass/Storage and NAS would also be useful
- Basic understanding of Industry Standard Servers (Proliant and Blades)
- Microsoft OS, VMware and/or Linux - knowledge of HP-UX and Solaris is an advantage
- Full time permanent position after 11 months contract
- Salary: 30k (euro)
- Health & Pension benefits
- Onsite gym and canteen
- Training and certification opportunities
- Reward programs for high performers
- Opportunities for advancement
- Being supported by the coolest recruiter ever! (me) :D
I will never stop telling you how great this experience could be for you. The company really wants to invest in you once they see your potential. And trust me, it's a good experience to have on your cv. Give me a call, send me an email, a message, a pigeon, a raven, show up to my office whatever you like as long as we get in touch! :D
If you are not interested but you want to refer a friend, we have a good referral scheme. If your referral gets hired we’ll give you money for that! If you refer both of them, you get double money.
Ok, now you got all the tools and the only thing you need to do is apply!
Email: francesca.ludovico @ manpower .ie
Phone: +353 1 6455216
Apply for Looking for the greatest junior Danish OR Finnish Storage Support Engineer!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly