Technical Support Analyst (Tier 2)
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses.500 million people around the world use their products to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. They are building the next great technology company and are looking for world-class talent to help develop operations internationally.
You will be working with a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realizing ambitious ideas. The Customer Experience team simplifies how users and customers interact with Dropbox. They focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where they can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
● Gain a solid knowledge of the Dropbox product offerings
● Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical users
● Delight users through reactive support on email
● Communicate user reported issues internally and triage to the correct team
● Provide a high quality and friendly user experience
● 1+ years of work experience, ideally in a technical support related role
● Fluency in English is required
● You have existing interest and knowledge of Dropbox
● You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
● You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
Want to know more about the company
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!! Or if you have a friend who might be interested, tell them about this amazing opportunity!
Apply for Technical Support Analyst (Tier 2)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly