Business Assistant- Cloud Product Support
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
THE ROLE OF A BUSINESS ASSISTANT
As a Business Assistant you will provide business, operational and team assistance to the Line of Business (LOB) Head based in Ireland, his Support Team Managers (STMs) and the teams themselves.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will be working in one or more of the following areas:
• Structure and prepare meetings single-handedly and track the actions items coming out of these meetings and issue reminders to team accordingly as well as meeting minutes etc.
• Manage internal and external correspondence
• Arrange meetings for STMs including co-ordination of Team Meetings and external events
• Provide regular reporting to senior management on a variety of subjects
• Maintain Internal Order numbers where relevant
• Monitor rotas, attendance and availability scheduling
• Monitor ESS & Time In Lieu, provide exception reporting and work on project to enhance this process
• Managing Workflows and monitoring items like vacation requests, purchase orders, internal orders, approving invoices, distribution lists, business travel requests, etc.
• Involvement in supporting some payroll processes
• Answer any queries that colleagues have regarding recording time or travel expenses (including any Internal or Sales Order issues). Work on project to promote visibility of this information on the corporate portal
• Work closely with the business operations teams, where necessary, in other locations
• Work closely with all functions within the F&A/HR teams to enhance and promote the processes that enable each LOB to operate effectively
• Provide business reporting and KPI reporting to local management to support the bonus planning cycle
• Work with the Business Reporting function within Finance and Administration on cost reporting and issues to be highlighted to management
• Pro-actively support the LOB management team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Strong experience in a Business/Administration role is essential
• Ability to work independently and on own initiative, while at the same time being able to work within the team and colleagues on all levels of the organization
• Strong organization skills, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines
• Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work assignments
• Outstanding interpersonal, communication and networking skills
• High level of flexibility, integrity, confidentiality and ability to work in a changing environment
• Positive approach to all challenges
• Demonstrated strong proficiency with MS Office Tools
• Business Acumen
• Proactively identify areas for improvement and develop understanding of business to enable effective decision making
• Excellent attention to detail
• Third level qualification in a related discipline (Business/IT/Admin) would be an advantage
Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.
Apply for Business Assistant- Cloud Product Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly