As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification. From the back office to the boardroom, warehouse to storefront, on premise to cloud, desktop to mobile device – SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition. SAP applications and services enable customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
Expectations and Tasks:
• Write, proof and edit documents to company standards
• Manage document versions and releases
• Create and distribute surveys and reports
• Technical administration
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Degree or Higher Diploma
• Some experience producing or editing documents
• Some experience with survey management and related reports
• Comfortable with MS Office Suite
• Customer focussed
• Interest in technology
• Attention to detail
• Keen to learn
• Can bring tasks to completion
• Enjoy working in a team.
Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.
Apply for Document Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly