20% Increase in Tech Hiring in Q4 - Growing Demand for Contractor Roles
Our Experis blog discusses the latest Talent Insights reflecting the current Tech Hiring Trends in the Irish Market. The 3 topics include:
- The latest Talent Insights within the Tech Industry
- The Latest Job Opportunities with Experis Ireland
- A sneak peak into our Experis Ireland Employment Outlook Report
Improvement within the Tech & IT Hiring Market
The Q4 Net Employment Outlook report from Experis Ireland reveals that there is a Net Employment Outlook of 26% in Ireland in Tech. 43% of companies are planning on hiring new staff in Q4. Talent Shortage is still at an all-time-high.
Hiring Insights within the Tech Industry, Q4 2023
- 80% of organizations within the Tech & IT industry have reported difficulty in finding the talent they need. Experis Ireland are partnering with several world-renowned Global clients to assist in their hiring efforts.
- The Top Productivity drivers for employers included work-life balance, positive work culture, clear goal & objectives and professional development opportunities.
- IT Employers making a proactive shift to a Hybrid hiring strategy of Perm & Contract roles, as they adapt to these key recruiting drivers.
DOWNLOAD THE EXPERIS TECH HIRING INFOGRAPHIC HERE
A Little Bit About Experis Ireland
Experis is one of the leading IT & Tech Recruitment Specialists in Ireland. We partner with a multitude of Global Fortune 500 world-renowned, and innovative companies to build their teams, including SAP, Dropbox, etc.
Top 5 Current Remote & Hybrid Tech Jobs with Experis Ireland
- DevOps Engineer (€80k+) Dublin 2/Hybrid, Opportunity with an excellent Software company, strong benefits package including Pension, Healthcare, Annual Bonus, and Hybrid Working Arrangements.
- Support Engineer (€40k - €50k), Permanent, Fully Remote, Opportunity with an excellent client who provides industry-leading compliance, data governance, data leak protection, data retention, and digital rights management capabilities.
- Security Platform Engineer (€500 - €520 Daily Rate) Fully Remote, Opportunity for one of the world's largest IT infrastructure service providers. A company that designs, builds, manages, and develops large-scale IT systems.
- Cybersecurity Incident Response Recovery Lead, €500 - €550 Daily Rate (DOE), Fully Remote, Opportunity with one of the most reputable IT & Tech companies on a Global Scale. Strong remuneration package.
- Firewall Engineer (€450 Daily Rate DOE), Fully Remote, Opportunity with an information technology infrastructure services provider that designs, builds, manages, and develops high-scale information systems.
We are always delighted to register and welcome new candidates at Experis Ireland.