Why Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) are Critical Components of HR in 2021
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) has moved from being a stand alone CSR topic to that of an official HR framework which all modern businesses need to embrace in order to be successful in todays world of work. DEI is no longer an area that a HR department needs to know a little bit about, DEI is now an unstoppable worldwide movement that companies need to fully embrace or risk being left behind when it comes to attracting and retaining enhanced talent to their business.
Join us for this unique and insightful discussion on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI). Some of the specific themes we will be discussing on the webinar include:
* The organisational benefits of embracing a DEI culture.
* The unique insights a diversified workforce brings to a business.
* How to prevent workplace bias to improve retention, collaboration and recruiting.
* How to become an employer of choice that reaps the rewards of a DEI first policy.
* Identify practical ways to nurture the diversity pipeline.
* Benefit from the impacts on employee engagement, accountability, inclusivity and morale.
* Bottom-line benefits of diversity and inclusion to an organisation.
Join us on Wednesday June 9th at 12pm for our webinar moderated by Right Management DEI Coach & Consultant Sile Walsh and featuring key speakers Solat Chaudry, CEO of the Irish Centre for Diversity (Ireland's leadings DEI association) and Peter Brabazon, Managing Director of Specialisterne Ireland (experts in autism placements in Ireland). We will also have a Q& A session for attendees who want to ask questions on any aspects of the presentation or your HR Strategy in general.
Organiser - Paul Howard
email@example.com. 01 6455232