We would like to invite you to attend a Live Webinar hosted by ManpowerGroup as part of the Human Age Virtual Event Series which include industry leading panelist perspectives, discussion and Q&A.
The Transformation of Work: What HR Leaders Should be Thinking About
Date: Monday, June 1st at 9pm in Ireland.
As businesses shift focus from crisis response to a phased return to work and the Great Reset, HR leaders are front and center in shaping a new, better future for work and for workers. Join us for a fast paced conversation with Q&A exploring:
• The Great Reset: how Covid-19 has emerged as a catalyst that will accelerate and transform the way we work
• The Transformation of HR: the role of HR in leading business recovery, and how a resilient HR function can drive improvements in employee productivity, engagement, and wellbeing
The Transformation of Learning and Collaborating: why Covid-19 is a launch point for a whole new era of corporate learning and development Speakers:
• Josh Bersin, Leading Global HR and Future of Work Analyst, Dean of Josh Bersin Academy
• Christy Pambianchi, Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, Verizon
• Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic, ManpowerGroup Chief Talent Scientist
I hope you can join us. If you can't make this time, your registration will also grant you access to the on-demand version.