Keeping Your Workforce Modernised in the Skills Revolution - Webinar July 21st
The impact of the pandemic combined with the acceleration of digital transformation will continue to bring profound transformation to global labour markets and workforces. This webinar will discuss new insights and trends in skills development that employers need to understand from hiring and internal progression perspectives.
In this webinar we will be discussing:
· How the COVID-19 crisis is impacting digitisation and automation plans
· Smarter world, smarter work - A continuing evolution
· Which job functions, industries and geographies are being impacted
· How HR priorities are shifting as a result of the crisis
· How they are thinking about current and future upskilling plans
· Which sectors are hiring and what new skills they are seeking
· Workforce skills trends and where employers need to stay competitive
· Investing in training to improve employees learning journey
· 5 ways employers can make the new normal better for staff
Who is Involved
Moderated by Right Management Ireland Business Consultant Colin Ralph and featured key speakers John Galvin, ManpowerGroup Ireland Managing Director and Claire McGee, Head of Education and Innovation Policy at IBEC (Ireland's largest and most influential business representative group). We will also have a Q & A session for attendees who want to ask questions on any aspects of the presentation or HR tends in general.
Taking Place Wednesday July 21st from 11am-11.45am. Register Here