With the number of candidates applying for roles sky-rocketing and the world of work at a distinct transition point, businesses across the globe are starting to wake up to the need to assess both new and existing talent differently.
To help businesses understand more about the benefits of assessments for talent pool management, Petra Tagg and Lee McQueen – Founder and CEO of Phoenix 51 discuss:
- How assessments can help to reduce the administrative burden of volume recruitment and get your business closer to making the best match
- How the skills organisations should be looking for have evolved post-Covid
- Why you should be assessing your existing workforce to help you prepare for the future
- How assessments can be used as an engagement tool throughout the hiring process
- How you can build confidence in virtual onboarding with your hiring managers