Trends Driving Transformation in Technology Roles Webinar
In the modern business environment every company has to be a tech company to a certain extent so we will be exploring the key trends impacting on technology roles and what insights companies need to know from a digital transformation perspective. We are delighted to be joined by Icon Accounting as a guest speaker for the event where they will be providing key insights from their perspective on how the workforce trends are changing to encompass more untraditional working models.
Join us for our webinar where we will be delving into these trends. Hosted by Experis Ireland featuring two speakers to discuss the key trends.
* Trending technology jobs for 2023
* Roles of the future that will become increasingly significant
* Contractors becoming the new norm in terms of tech staffing
* Restructuring in the tech sector and what's predicted for the rest of 2023
* Digital transformation and keeping updated on best practices.
When - Wednesday April 12th at 12pm. The webinars last 45 minutes and include Q&A.
This is a free webinar and suitable for HR Professionals, Senior Management and Business Executives. Registrations is required and places are limited to 4 attendees per company. Book your place today and you are welcome to invite a colleague who might like to attend.