Farnell, is one of the world’s leading brands in high-service electronics components and technology products distribution supporting engineering and purchasing professionals globally.
We are a global partner that supports the technology community at every stage. From developing the dreams of students and makers to helping professional engineers develop their ideas and products, we build a community that benefit from our technology. Our solutions increase productivity and keep lines running developing our customers’ businesses.
With over 80 years in the electronics components distribution, operating in 60 different countries. We have:
- 3,300 employees (overall within the Avnet group there are approx 20k employees globally)
- 60 countries as Farnell in EMEA, Newark in North America and element14 in Asia Pacific. Consumers in the UK can purchase from its CPC over 950,000 products in stock covering
- 2,000 manufacturer brands
- supplying over two million customer contacts in more than 150 global industries
- We have 9 distribution centres across the world, local transactional websites in 46 countries and a dedicated community of over 750,000 engineers – www.element14.com.
Farnell’s objective and goal, is to deliver excellence to the customer and operate successfully on a regional basis while retaining a global approach. Regardless of where you work whether warehouse, call centre, HR or IT – all employees play a part in providing that service and the customer focus is key!
Choosing Farnell as an employer, you are not just choosing a job, it is a long term career. As a global business, we have every type of role you can think of behind the scenes.
We pride ourselves on supporting each other, working as a team, and have some true people successes and long service careers.
This recruiter is not currently advertising. Why not try our job search?