Business Development Representative-Nordic
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there’s no limit to what people can do. We’re a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realizing ambitious ideas.
We’re building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
The Business Development role is all about generating lead volume for our mid-market and enterprise teams while helping people understand the many ways in which technology can simplify their professional lives.
- Develop and qualify opportunities with medium to large businesses in the Nordic market.
- Prospect and identify key decision-makers at target companies and lay the foundation for a strong, long-lasting relationship
- Work closely with sales representatives to build a pipeline for their product
- Explain how to bring value to customers' storage and collaboration needs
- Delight every user with each interaction
- Believe no task is too small, and no task is too tall
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales, lead generation, and/or marketing a multitude of industries
- Fluency in English AND 1 Nordic language required.
- Multiple languages an advantage
- Strong academic background with bachelor's degree
- Avid technology user and a vocal technology evangelist
- Experience succeeding in a goal-driven environment
- Prior experience at Internet or SaaS companies (desirable)
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com (advantage)
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!! Or if you have a friend who might be interested, tell them about this amazing opportunity!