Global Collections Analyst
Dropbox is building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Our Finance Team is building the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand. As part of this, we are looking for a Global Collections Analyst to join us.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable ticketing queue and maintain it on a daily basis
- Manage a portfolio of global accounts and ensure timely collections on a daily basis
- Partner with the International collections team ensuring that efficient Order to Cash processes are aligned globally
- Complete ad hoc projects that require data mining and analytical skills
- 1+ years’ experience in multinational accounts receivable & cash applications experience or something similar (Accounts Payable/General Ledger)
- Experience with international clients preferred
- Execution-focused and detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but comfortable with ambiguity
- Great customer service skills to assist in query resolution
- Execution-focused with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Organized and thorough with desire for continuous improvement
- Experience working in a team in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and meet numerous deadlines
- Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
- Fluent in English, written and spoken is required.
Benefits and Perks
Dropbox is continuously striving to simplify life for our customers and also our staff.
- Hate cooking or grocery shopping? Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner (for free) with us. We love delicious food!
- Missed the gym, because you’re too tired after your commute home? Use our fully equipped gym and exercise classes.
- We'll also help you set up your ideal work station, with everything from an ergonomic standing desk to customized IT equipment.
- And if you need to let off steam, play an instrument in our fabulous music room or invite your friends and join in the Friday happy hour(s) with music, drinks, video games, pool and table tennis.
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!
Apply for Global Collections Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly