6 days left
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
Recruiting Coordinators are the engine that makes the recruiting team go. In this role, you’ll handle everything from scheduling to hosting candidates to ensure that candidates have an amazing experience throughout the recruiting process.
We're looking for people who are jacks of all trades: super organised, great at working with people, and skilled at getting people where they need to be at the right time.
Great Recruiting Coordinators are not only passionate about building great teams, but also about being great teammates.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk!
- Partner closely with recruiters to help candidates through the interview process
- Coordinate interviews, build relationships, and provide troubleshooting support across multiple timezones
- Work independently to schedule (and reschedule) interviews and meetings
- Interface with the admin team to resolve any conflicts between interviews and other commitments
- Provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless; make sure candidate gets a true picture of what life is like at Dropbox
- Proactively identify improvements to the recruiting process
- Proficiency in and knowledge of recruiting tools, resources and processes (ATS, team-specific workflows, etc.)
- 2+ years of work experience required
- Coordinating/scheduling experience (International preferred)
- Incredible attention to detail and organisational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritise, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to easily connect with all types of people
Benefits and Perks
Dropbox is continuously striving to simplify life for our customers and also our staff.
- Hate cooking or grocery shopping? Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner (for free) with us. We love delicious food!
- Missed the gym, because you’re too tired after your commute home? Use our fully equipped gym and exercise classes.
- We'll also help you set up your ideal work station, with everything from an ergonomic standing desk to customized IT equipment.
- And if you need to let off steam, play an instrument in our fabulous music room or invite your friends and join in the Friday happy hour(s) with music, drinks, video games, pool and table tennis.
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!
Apply for Recruitment Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly