HR Recruitment Consultant - SAP Dublin
PURPOSE & OBJECTIVES
We are looking for a HR Recruitment Consultant to join our Talent Acquisition EMEA Team on an initial 6-month contract. The primary purpose of this role is to lead the end-to-end recruitment process for open positions in Ireland, and provide support for other locations in EMEA upon business need.
EXPECTATIONS & TASKS
- Be a part of the EMEA Client Facing recruiting team covering hiring requirements for SAP in Ireland.
- The scope of the role covers end-to-end recruiting processes from Head Count approval, defining profile requirements together with local and international hiring managers, managing relevant direct and in-direct sourcing in the external marketplace, supporting assessment and selection of candidates and handling complex offer negotiations and on-boarding processes at all levels in the organization.
- The Client Facing Recruiter has a full accountability of the hiring process, in order to fill vacancies against time, quality and service demands.
- This involves partnering with relevant business segments to define, plan external sourcing activities and assessment/selection of both internal and external candidates to meet approved headcount requirements.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources Management or similar.
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills.
- Project Management experience and be able to manage complex and demanding recruitment massive campaigns across several European countries.
- Proactive and customer focused.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant Recruitment experience, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- Strong communication & organizational skills required.
- Experience in conducting behavioural interviews and recruitment practices.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with people from a variety of seniority, cultures and business disciplines.
- Good knowledge of Recruitment Sourcing, passive and active candidate channels.
- Proven ability to utilize Internet search techniques across multiple search engine platforms.
- Proven ability to leverage Social Networking tools and sites to identify and engage passive candidates.