Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales team shares Dropbox with Enterprises around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. We're a collaborative and empathetic Sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to work better together.
You will be joining a pioneering team that is working on building a world-class organization to help customers maximise the value they derive from their Dropbox licenses. If you are a talented technology professional or project manager with experience driving enterprise SaaS technology programs and transforming business workflows, and you want to build something as part of an internal startup team - we’d love to meet you!
- Establish and maintain trusted adviser relationships with customers from the C-level to the front line, both within IT and business units
- Work with customers to document existing workflows, identify transformation opportunities and adopt new workflows
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of solutions and project deliverables
- Partner with customer teams to develop project plans and manage day-to-day execution
- Develop and demonstrate product expertise, both on the core Dropbox Business product and APIs and a deep understanding of our partner platforms.
- Draft end-user communications, deliver product trainings to key customer stakeholders, and design other change management initiatives
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in project management and/or enterprise change management programs
- Proven track record in professional services, IT consulting, IT business analysis or similar roles
- Experience in implementing SaaS technologies and enterprise deployments
- Experience in communicating directly with executives, outstanding interpersonal skills, along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, another European language (German, French, Italian, Dutch) highly desirable.
- Flexibility to travel up to 15% of the time. Eligibility to work and travel in EMEA
Benefits and Perks
Dropbox is continuously striving to simplify life for our customers and also our staff.
- Hate cooking or grocery shopping? Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner (for free) with us. We love delicious food!
- Missed the gym, because you’re too tired after your commute home? Use our fully equipped gym and exercise classes.
- We'll also help you set up your ideal work station, with everything from an ergonomic standing desk to customized IT equipment.
- And if you need to let off steam, play an instrument in our fabulous music room or invite your friends and join in the Friday happy hour(s) with music, drinks, video games, pool and table tennis.
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!