Global Accounts Payable Specialist
3 days left
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there’s no limit to what people can do. We’re a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realizing ambitious ideas.
We’re building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
Our finance team is building the Purchase to Pay team to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
As part of our strategic roadmap for scaling the Purchase to Pay process we are looking to hire an Accounts Payable Specialist based in the Dropbox Dublin office.
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of AP invoices on Oracle Fusion for all Dropbox global entities
- Matching of invoices to POs and ensuring all necessary approvals are in place
- Main point of contact for all invoice and purchase order related queries from employees and vendors
- Liaising with all levels of the organization to follow up on queries and approvals
- Vendor and employee query handling: ensuring all Zendesk tickets responded to in a timely manner and with complete information
- Review of the vendor master records to ensure the data is accurate and complete
- Reconciliation of vendor accounts and prep for month end
- Clean up of aged items on AP accounts
- Participate in projects and activities as required
- 3+ years’ account payables experience in a multinational environment
- Experience with Oracle or similar preferred
- Detailed knowledge of the Accounts Payable process
- Good understanding of the importance of internal controls and segregation of duties
- Great ‘customer service’ skills to assist in query resolution
- Good understanding of the synergies between the various teams in Finance and the AP month end process
- Execution-focused with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work in a timely manner
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
Benefits and Perks
Dropbox is continuously striving to simplify life for our customers and also our staff. Hate cooking or grocery shopping? Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner (for free) with us. We love delicious food!
Missed the gym, because you’re too tired after your commute home? Use our fully equipped gym and exercise classes.
We'll also help you set up your ideal work station, with everything from an ergonomic standing desk to customized IT equipment.
And if you need to let off steam, play an instrument in our fabulous music room or invite your friends and join in the Friday happy hour(s) with music, drinks, video games, pool and table tennis.
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!
Apply for Global Accounts Payable Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly