EMEA Content Marketing Manager
Dropbox is building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
As part of our growing Business, Dropbox are looking for an EMEA Content Marketing Manager to join our team.
Our Marketing team sets product positioning and strategy, manages product launches, and gathers customer insights. We’re responsible for maximizing our products' potential, in order to delight our users and help Dropbox grow. We partner with teams across the company, including Product, Sales, and Engineering.
Dropbox needs your creative energy. Our growing Marketing team is looking for an enthusiastic writer and project manager to help us capture, craft, and celebrate our local stories. From filmmakers to astronomers, football clubs to solar engineers
championing collaboration is all about finding creative ways to tell our amazing customer stories.
This role would suit a natural collaborator; someone comfortable working across different locations and functions(within and external to Marketing), as well as with agencies. Curiosity is also a must: in our customers of course, but similarly in how Dropbox products work, and how they come to life through our messaging. Finally, an eye for metics and optimisation is required, as we consistently look to iterate and improve our content.
You’ll be joining Dropbox at an exciting stage of growth and, moreover, stepping into a European team hungry for content. That means there is certainly scope to expand responsibilities, as well as lots of teams keen for content enablement. So ultimately, we want you to bring your ideas and your enthusiasm, not only for storytelling, but also for how to improve the systems and processes that underpin our content marketing efforts.
- Minimum of a BA/BS degree in Business/Marketing/Communications/Journalism/humanities
- Impeccable English written and oral communication skills with a keen eye for attention to detail
- Background in brand marketing desirable
- Previous experience in Project Management
- Experience writing across various channels and for different audiences, eg. blogs, social copy, presentations, one-pagers.
- Managing editorial calendar and processes: curating, editing, localising and SEO optimising content for publication across EMEA blogs and social channels
- Having a nose for a great story, being a brand ambassador: a guardian of voice, style and tone, as well as a champion of Dropbox customers and their remarkable achievements.
- Collaborating with global teams on the creation and localisation of content and best practices.
- Working closely with local marketing, sales, and comms teams on content needs and prioritisation, including: demand generation/campaign assets, sales enablement materials, and event presentations.
- Management of creative resources including agency writers and designers.
- Crafting and executing organic social campaigns
- Ongoing reporting to track, analyse and optimise content performance across channels.
Benefits and Perks
Dropbox is continuously striving to simplify life for our customers and also our staff. Hate cooking or grocery shopping? Have your breakfast, lunch and dinner (for free) with us. We love delicious food!
Missed the gym, because you’re too tired after your commute home? Use our fully equipped gym and exercise classes.
We'll also help you set up your ideal work station, with everything from an ergonomic standing desk to customized IT equipment.
And if you need to let off steam, play an instrument in our fabulous music room or invite your friends and join in the Friday happy hour(s) with music, drinks, video games, pool and table tennis.
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!