Customer Service Representatives (Fluent in Italian)
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, spine surgery, and reconstructive and general surgery.
Integra's orthopedic products include devices and implants for spine, foot and ankle, hand and wrist, shoulder and elbow, tendon and peripheral nerve protection and repair, tissue reconstruction and wound repair. Integra is a leader in neurosurgery, offering a broad portfolio of implants, devices, instruments and systems used in neurosurgery, neuromonitoring, neurotrauma, and related critical care. In the United States, Integra is a leading provider of surgical instruments to hospitals, surgery centers and alternate care sites, including physician and dental offices.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has over 3,500 employees worldwide. Integra's common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol "IART."
This position provides customer service to our customers in Europe, Middle East and Africa, specifically Italy. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively processing orders and responding to customer inquiries and complaints in a timely manner and delivering a world-class customer experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Responsible for ensuring all orders received by phone, fax, email or other sources are processed and acknowledged accurately and promptly upon receipt.
- Ensure that all customer inquiries, including but not limited to, order status, inventory availability, delivery information, product information, pricing and invoices are resolved satisfactorily; Provide accurate, valid and complete information using the appropriate methods/tools; Track and manage the interactions with the customers from every channel.
- Identify customer’s needs and provide basic to moderately complex support; Identify and solve problems using available resources. Maintain a current knowledge of products offered in catalog to support providing basic product information.
- Handle customer complaints; Complete the required documentation within the time limit and submit to the relevant organization; Arrange the product returns and raise credit notes, where required.
- Ensure order processing holds are addressed in a timely manner.
- Proactively communicate product availability to customer; Manage backorders, where required, informing the customers of availability dates.
- Create and distribute daily sales invoices.
- Process requests for catalogs, price sheets, and copies of invoices.
- Retrieve voice messages each morning and process accordingly.
- Handle product evaluation and travel set requests.
- Provide support to the sales team: pricing, quotes, service contract offers, product samples, customer call, customer account creation.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve customer inquiries.
- Ensure daily, weekly and monthly reporting is carried out as per business requirements.
- Provide feedback on a daily basis to the team leader / supervisor.
- Actively engage in projects to improve service levels.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- Will be required to work during Irish public and bank holidays, subject to local law
THE RIGHT FIT
- A minimum of one to three years related experience and/or training in Customer Service.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing company and/or in the medical device and/or pharma industry preferred
- Ability to speak, read and write in Italian and fluent in English
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written; ability to communicate effectively with customers, employees, management and cross-functionally for positive customer outcomes
- Passion for customers and delivering a world-class service experience
- Demonstrated critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills
- Sense of urgency and proven ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Must be able to give and welcome constructive feedback; contribute to building a positive team spirit and friendly and engaging work environment
- Understanding of Order to Cash process and related systems…Oracle, SalesForce.com experience desirable