Customer Success Manager - Cloud Service Centre – SAP Galway
We are seeking an Customer Success Manager for Cloud Service Center on their Galway site.
Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES :
The Cloud Service Center team enhances cloud based products by designing and developing additional functionality on request. We work with a wide range of SAP cloud based solutions, including C4C, ByD, HCP, C4TE, SuccessFactors and mobile solutions. Additionally, we provide an expert support service in order to enable partners to deliver high quality products to their customers.
As a Customer Success Manager working within our Business Network area, you will be responsible for driving the successful implementation of multiple customer integration activities. You will take ownership of customer accounts and drive delivery along with our Integration Specialists and Project Managers. The role is heavily communication focused with a reasonable level of technical knowledge also expected. You will interact closely with our delivery teams and with the customer on a technical level, as you collaboratively plan and execute activities.
Attention to detail, strong dedication to excellent customer service and impeccable organizational skills are essential.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Take ownership of customer accounts and drive on-boarding delivery by coordinating resources, prioritizing work, tracking statuses and communicating with customers and colleagues at various organizational levels.
Manage and drive customer escalations to successful resolution.
Participate in pre-sales customer workshops, both remotely and on customer site.
Work closely with our Technical and Project Management teams to build a strong internal network.
Provide process context and explanations to customer’s onboarding to the SAP Business Network.
Engage closely with, and be a key member within the Business Network Onboarding Team, driving process and technical improvements and work processes.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
· Bachelor degree or above in Information Technology, Business Information Systems, Computer Science or related area.
· Experience in a customer facing environment.
· Some experience/ knowledge in Project Management
· Analytic and problem-solving mindset.
· Fluent English, written and oral, and extremely strong, confident communication skills.
· Time management skills – you will need to be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
· Attention to detail – accurate tracking and status reporting is essential.
· Good understanding of networking a distinct advantage (OSI, TCP/IP, primary networking concepts).
· Experience or high level understanding of EDI within the Financial Services / Pharmaceutical industry a distinct advantage.