Dutch or Japanese Customer Intelligence
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with business around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to unleash their creative energy and work better together.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. You should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating your ability to be tenacious self-starter every single day. Dropbox offers a dynamic, creative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and extraordinary leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- You will help profiling accounts and identifying high value contacts
- You will help ensuring data consistency in our CRM
- You will work closely with Business Development Executives and Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Dropbox for Business product
- Believe no task is too big or too small and have a can do attitude
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- 0-1 years of experience in lead generation or Data Mining
- Real passion for Dropbox and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
- Consistent record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Dutch or Japanese
- Fluency in English