Digital Customer Success Manager- SAP Galway
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Digital transformation is fundamentally changing every industry. While this transformation is now pervasive for consumers — from songs and books all the way up to online purchases of cars — everyone in the business world wants that same simplicity of digital consumption as well. To stay ahead of this disruption, SAP created a digital business unit that will allow anyone to buy and use SAP and 3rd-party offerings with minimal human interaction.
You will be involved in the full customer’s life cycle, from the first sales steps, to the onboarding and renewal phases. You’ll be responsible for maximizing the value customers generate from our solutions and in turn maximize the value SAP Digital can derive from our customers for sustainable bookings and growth. You would own the end-to-end customer relationships – advise customers on licensing and product’s features, help customers to purchase the product, enable customers on purchased solutions, drive solution adoption, convert trial customers to paid, improve customer retention and create a culture of customer success at SAP Digital.
All members of SAP Digital build a culture of curiosity and persistence, are hands-on and hold themselves accountable to the team. We think exponentially with a mindset of abundance and are inclusive of other peoples’ opinions.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Make product and licensing recommendations for SAP Store products. The SAP Digital Customer Success Manager is expected to develop a functional knowledge of the products and services available within the SAP Digital Portfolio.
- Provide troubleshooting for the online sales channel, and guide customers during the purchase process.
- Promote products by contacting lead prospects, providing business value and education to capitalize on interest in marketing tactics, such as a free trial, whitepaper download, webcast registration, and others.
- Drive renewals for subscription products. Identify areas for customer’s growth and expand user base within the product, or cross-sell other products
- Create and manage a pipeline in CRM, excel files, and other databases. Create pipeline reports on demand.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to share feedback on customers’ overall experience.
- Ensure adoption of our products through product enablement, demos, technical enablement and on-going support, leading to customers getting maximum value, as quickly as possible. This leads to conversion from no-cost to paid, and renewal and upgrades of existing customers.
- Remove any obstacles from customers implementing and adopting services and SAP solutions successfully. Work closely with customer and internal teams to resolve issues promptly and minimize customer churn.
- Act as a customer advocate and primary escalation point for your customers within the organization.
- Facilitate regular Account Reviews with customers to confirm their goals are being met
- Identify areas for customer growth: expand user base within the product, or cross-sell other SAP Digital products.
- Turn customers into SAP Digital evangelists and references. Harness them to create positive customer reviews
- Advocate customers’ needs with internal teams and collaborate with support and dev teams to find possible solutions.
- Work closely with team members to share customers’ references and increase your own products’ knowledge.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
- High aptitude for quickly learning about digital software products and translating that knowledge into customer business value propositions
- Experience working closely with demand generation, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams to increase customer satisfaction and sales
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Familiarity with the marketing technology stack: Marketing Automation, CRM, digital marketing technologies, data providers, digital media.
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- A good sales pitch and the ability to drive customers’ decisions
- Ability to move independently and be a self-starter with proactive approach to tasks is a strong asset
- Ability to find workarounds and think out of the box is a strong asset
- Strong experience with Excel
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale
- Fluent in English
- 3-5 years of Customer Success, Sales, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to help customers succeed