Recruitment Delivery Consultant
4 days left
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruiter to work within ManpowerGroup Solutions, to support our RPO business.
This role involves working with Hiring Managers on their external and internal requirements. You would be responsible for building these relationships and ensuring that all hiring opportunities are carefully mapped out so that you are able to go out to market effectively. It is therefore essential you have a strong client delivery focus and exceptional communication skills. You must also have advanced skills in candidate sourcing techniques. Working within a vertical market you will pull on your experience and develop your credibility with your customers to ensure that SLA's are met and fulfilment targets are delivered against. Utilising your well-developed advanced sourcing skills, you will build pipelines and manage Talent pools to help meet the needs of the client.
Additional Key responsibilities are to support the client's customer first principles. Ensure candidates are well prepared for their interviews and Assessments. To work within Audit requirements. To provide up to date information to Management team and to utilise recruitment technology Success Factors effectively.
Day to Day Responsibilities of a Recruitment Delivery Consultant:
* Be a subject matter expert within your sector for recruitment. Understanding your customer needs, key deliverables and annual resource plan for your business area is essential in achieving this.
* Driving service delivery in line with the strategic recruitment goals, with particular focus on ensuring SLAs are met.
* Providing best practice recommendations on attraction strategies and work with the off-site team to implement.
* Ensuring your client group are aware of all processes and working with the Recruitment Delivery team to ensure a good quality pipeline is provided to the client.
* As the main point of contact for your business area, you will work closely with the customer group to ensure any issues are resolved swiftly and effectively, identifying the root cause and implementing action plans to prevent future replications.
* Meeting personal targets for recruitment SLAs including time to hire, client satisfaction and maintaining a source mix in line with client SLAs.
* To work closely with the delivery team, taking responsibility for the effective delivery of internal and external hiring and dealing with the end-to-end process
* Taking role briefings and agreeing timescales with Hiring Managers as well as distributing to the operational team.
* Identifying candidates for key roles from a range of appropriate sources including an internal talent bank, client referrals, on/off-line advertising, on/off-line networking, databases and 3rd party suppliers.
* Work with the team to successfully manage candidates and hiring managers through the interview, offer and on-boarding process
* Maintain and update candidate records in tracking database throughout the full candidate lifecycle
What will you need to succeed in this role?
A strong background within recruitment delivery in a client facing environment
Ideally you'll have recruited within Automotive, Engineering or Manufacturing.
You'll have great stakeholder management skills and will have worked alongside sourcing and other support teams
You'll be target driven, with a focus on delivering excellent service.
Highly organised, able to effectively manage your time and work consistently to achieve deadlines.
Excellent written, verbal and face to face communication skills.
This position will be based in Ireland Shannon.
If you are interested in this position, apply clicking the link below!
You can contact me on or 07515 325 251
Apply for Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly