Travel & Expense Analyst
Dropbox is building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working.
Our Finance team is building the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand..
As a Travel & Expense Analyst, you will help maintain our Travel and Expenses processes, audit expenses and assist with customer queries. A key component of this role is the ability to analyse data and provide meaningful reporting for use at all levels within the company.
- Travel and Expense query management using our ticketing system, Zendesk.
- Audit of employee expense reports through Concur to manage compliance with Dropbox’s T&E policy
- Creation of accurate Excel reports from raw data to provide monthly reports.
- Analyze monthly reports to provide insights into the T&E process for strategic decision-making
- Drive training sessions for new hires ( profile set up, travel & expense policy), and reporting
- Assist in month-end close process for T&E in Concur
- Assist T&E Owner with ad hoc project work
- Minimum 2 - 3 years experience with Travel & Expense or Finance processes
- Knowledge of Concur is an advantage
- Good Excel skills and ability to use reporting data to provide insights to the T&E Owner
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills who can work in a fast paced environment
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluency in English, written and spoken is required.
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!