Data Quality & Reporting Specialist
5 days left
Dropbox is building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
As part of this, Dropbox are looking for a Data Quality and Reporting Specialist to join their team!
Dropbox supports hundreds of millions of creators and innovators around the world. Our mission is to simplify the way people work together. Dropbox Business is trusted by over 200,000 companies to safeguard their most important information. As we continue to build the best place to create, share, and work with others, there’s a perfect spot for you to grow with us.
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
Our team is looking for intelligent, resourceful candidates to support our data quality and reporting initiatives. Your work will directly impact the success of our sales team, and the business more broadly.
- Manage, organise and update data quality in our CRM System (Salesforce)
- Lead and participate in global data improvement projects
- Manage dashboards and reporting for our sales teams
- Suggest process and workflow improvements
- Partner with internal IT teams to improve our data and tools
- Continuously search for ways to automate our work
You will be part of a team of dedicated individuals who are extremely proactive, efficient, and responsible. You are a quick learner who can work independently as well as part of a team, and who applies sound judgment when needing to escalate issues. Finally, you are comfortable and able to quickly adjust to changes in fast-paced environment.
- Previous data quality & reporting experience (1-3 years')
- Have incredible attention to detail and diligence towards finding information
- Naturally proactive, independent and comfortable working with global teams
- Ability to work under tight daily deadlines
- Excel & Salesforce experience a must
- SQL skills are a bonus
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!
Apply for Data Quality & Reporting Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly