Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We’re looking for a world class Recruiter to join our EMEA recruiting team. Recruiters attract, assess and hire qualified candidates. You will help build the team of future EMEA Dropboxers, own hiring targets, partner with the business organization, and help us creatively evolve how we attract, hire and create an unforgettable experience for every candidate.
- Partner with hiring managers and teams to deeply understand their hiring needs
- Create and execute unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to find top talent
- Consistently generate a healthy pipeline of high quality candidates
- Identify, prescreen, and evaluate both passive and active candidates
- Create a positive full-cycle recruiting experience for all candidates.
- Own (create and execute) strategic initiatives to help Dropbox continuously improve its recruiting processes and system.
- Extensive recruiting experience required (3+ years')
- Strong sourcing abilities
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Attention to detail and organizational skills; must be able to juggle many tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Ability to assess talent beyond matching key words on a resume and to understand what each candidate brings to the table, in order to connect them with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the E.U.
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!
Apply for EMEA Recruiter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly