Administrative Assistant - SAP Dublin
Please note, this is 12 month contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client.
Seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated Administrative Assistant to support various leaders within the Analytics and Leonardo team.
- Maintains leader's Outlook Calendar to ensure efficiency and optimal use of leader's time
- Manages leader's schedule to de-conflict and help prioritize meetings based on program and business needs.
- Arranges meetings, amenities, and logistics; provides meeting back-up data as needed
- Arranges travel and accommodations
- Processes expenses associated with travel and meetings
- Demonstrates initiative, discretion and tact in managing email, telephone calls and other requests; Ensures all correspondence is accurate, complete and properly handled
Education and Experience
- 3+ years of experience, Bachelor Degree preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint), Outlook, and SharePoint
- Knowledgeable of principles and practices of basic office management
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills are required
- Flexible and adaptable when needed
- Team player
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous environment
- Ability to work cross functionally, and manage multiple inputs from different teams to a single deliverable