Team Lead - Spanish, Arabic, French , Russian
Want to work for a global company as a Team Lead for the words best loved video-sharing website? You do? Well then, apply now and you could be responsible for assisting the Manager in meeting site metrics and goals, and supervise a team of up to 20 members.
You have the opportunity to provide dynamic service and support for our clients within the cutting edge world of technology. Dedicated to quality, you will use your problem-solving skills to continuously deliver value to our clients.
These are some of the qualities and areas of interest we are looking for in our Team Leaders
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading a high-performing team through an exciting transition to build problem solving, critical thinking, analytical and technical capabilities.
- Provide mentorship, guidance, and career development to your team.
- Monitor queues for variations and make adjustments as necessary to meet SLAs.
- Implement escalation channels in accordance with mutually agreed upon procedures
- Influence team strategy through effective communication.
- Fluency in English language
- Additional Language capability (Spanish, Arabic, French , Russian) is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma OR 3 years relevant work experience
- Supervisory experience and experience managing projects to established SLAs
- Flexibility to work shifts including evenings and weekends,
- Proficiency in Google products, including Gmail, Calendar, Google Drive, YouTube
Professional Skills Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and thrive in a complex, fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Analytical with strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Quick learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Strong attention to detail with a desire to deliver accurately, efficiently and to a high standard
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
- Understanding of Process Improvement methods and drive the same
- Proven ability to coach one-on-one and also in team setting
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in workflow
- Proficient in conflict management
- Comfortable communicating with all levels of management
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented approach to problem solving
- Demonstrated proficiency in multitasking and prioritization
- Clearly demonstrated proactive and innovative approach for ensuring the success of Google's culture of excellence and commitment to quality and customer service
- Passion for social media. Conversant with channels that provide on demand Video
Apply for Team Lead - Spanish, Arabic, French , Russian
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly