Customer Intelligence Representative (Arabic OR Hebrew)
Dropbox is building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Sales team shares Dropbox Business with business around the world and helps them understand the power Dropbox offers to teams at scale. We’re a collaborative and empathetic sales team, focused on understanding what businesses need to unleash their creative energy and work better together.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. You should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating your ability to be tenacious self-starter every single day. Dropbox offers a dynamic, creative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and extraordinary leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- You will help profiling accounts and identifying high value contacts
- You will help ensuring data consistency in our CRM
- You will work closely with Business Development Executives and Account Executives to build a pipeline for the Dropbox for Business product
- Believe no task is too big or too small and have a can do attitude
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- 0-1 years of experience in lead generation or Data Mining
- Real passion for Dropbox and a strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
- Consistent record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Arabic OR Hebrew
- Fluency in English
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!