PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES :
The Cloud Service Center offers remote service delivery to global SAP Business ByDesign and other SAP OnDemand solution customers and partners to adapt our OnDemand solutions to customer business needs. With a proven remote delivery model, global coverage and experienced service consultants we help customers increase the value of their SAP OnDemand system while lowering their TCO. We deliver add-on functionality to adapt SAP OnDemand Solutions, for example, by delivering add-ons that include forms, analytics report, UI and field extensions. Furthermore, we integrate SAP OnDemand solutions to SAP Suite products. Various data services like Data Migration and Data cleansing are also in our portfolio.
As an Integration Engineer, you will be part of a core team, carrying out the technical onboarding and integration of customer systems to the SAP Business Network (Financial Services Network, and Pharma Network) Network.
Furthermore, in this role, you will be designing and rolling out integration content which allows network participants to connect to each other via one of the SAP Business Networks; working in a fast paced, cloud-centric environment.
You will interact closely with the team and with the customer on a technical level, as you collaboratively plan and execute the customer onboarding.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• Involved and eventual leading (after training) customer onboarding’s to the SAP Business Network.
• The design and deployment of integration content (to include processing flows and message transformations) using Eclipse (with SAP tools / plugins).
• Providing technical context and explanations to customer’s onboarding to the SAP Business Network.
• Potentially assist the customer in ERP / PI Configuration and SAP B2B System integration (with training provided in-house).
• Engage closely with, and be a key member within the Business Network Onboarding Team, driving process and technical improvements and work processes.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor degree or above in Commercial Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a related field.
• Analytic and problem-solving mindset.
• Fluent English, written and oral, and clear communication skills.
• Working experience with the SAP ERP System definitely an advantage.
• Time management skills, need to be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Knowledge in Development IDE’s, preferably Eclipse.
• Good understanding of networking a distinct advantage (OSI, TCP/IP, primary networking concepts).
• Good understanding of Network Security a distinct advantage (PKI, TLS, common protocols and standards).
• Previous experience with support ticketing systems essential.
• Experience or high level understanding of EDI within the Financial Services / Pharmaceutical industry a distinct advantage.
• Working experience with WebServices and WebServices integration (B2B Via webservices) a distinct advantage.
Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.